This is a very great question together with over the course of this next blog post I will attempt to answer the question. One we can answer at Timberdise
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room unique? I suppose the straightforward explanation is they are both kind of the very same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are created.
A log cabin is absolutely a back garden room,but they may not look the very same as a conventional backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating feature that make it look slightly different to backyard garden room but they both do precisely the very same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise garden log cabin
Never get a log cabin or a back garden room messed up with a summer months property,they are two very different things. The principal one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the ability to be used all year round while a summer months property isn’t really suitable for use all throughout the winter time. Sure,some people will use them in the winter time but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are at the present time in the style of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the ability to have a supplemental room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much anything you want without all the added costs that comes with a normal property extension.
Benefits of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You do not have to worry about planning authorization (in most cases).
2. You do not have to worry about contractors working on your property for weeks possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the mess together with dust.
4. Possibly the most significant factor of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a property extension.
5. The finished product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your normal property extension.
Recent research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will increase the market value of your house. The typical example is that a back garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will incorporate about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a wonderful looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less anything,you are also incorporating much required market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the fundamentals,let’s take a deeper look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a back garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your regular backyard garden structure. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the premium cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the unquestionably incredible 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is wonderful at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter time your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the hot months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a great option to have as your choice for your ideal backyard garden room. The way the logs are created is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any artificial insulation on the walls,you simply do not need it,thus saving you additional money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the option on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atGarden Log Cabins